PANDORA JEWELLERY UK LIMITED
MOTHER'S DAY 2014 TWITTER PRIZE DRAW RULES
Please read these rules carefully
- These terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to the Pandora Mother's Day 2014 Twitter Prize Draw (“the Prize Draws”) which run from 18th – 19th February 2014. By entering any of the Prize Draws during this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Prize Draws are organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH (“Pandora”). Pandora is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
- "Twitter" is a trade mark of Twitter, Inc, whose rights are acknowledged.
- Pandora reserves the right to cancel any or all of the Prize Draws or amend the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Pandora's reasonable control. Any changes will be displayed on Pandora's website.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to any of the Prize Draws, the decision of Pandora shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the Prize Draws. To enter you must:
- have registered a micro-blogging account on www.twitter.com ("Twitter"); and
- "follow" (subscribe for updates from) Pandora's account on Twitter (@PANDORA_UK); and
c. retweet a designated Prize Draw tweets issued by Pandora before the closing time (see Rule 8 below). Pandora's Prize Draw tweet will contain an invitation to retweet and the hashtag “#TeaWithPANDORA".
- Qualifying retweets (entries for a Prize Draw) must be sent by midnight UK time on the Wednesday 19th February 2014 (the "closing time"). Pandora reserves the right to amend the closing time of any Prize Draw.
- Retweets which contain abusive, offensive or derogatory language or those which denigrate Pandora or its products will be disqualified from the Prize Draw for which they are entered.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Pandora are not eligible to enter the Prize Draws.
- Pandora reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Pandora is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible for any reason.
- To enter a Prize Draw you must be UK resident and 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry is permitted per person per Prize Draw. Additional tweets or retweets will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and participants agree to abide by these Rules.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of a Prize Draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Pandora reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- There will be twenty winning entrants of the Prize Draw. The winners will each receive (subject to Rules 21 and 23) a pair of tickets to a special Afternoon tea event at PANDORA Marble Arch, London on 27th February 2014 ("the Event"). The Event will be run twice, once at 12pm-2pm and once at 3pm-5pm. Winners will be allocated one of the two timeslots by Pandora.
- Winners who are under the age of 18 at the date of the Event must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pandora reserves the right to reschedule the time or date of the Event, change the location or to cancel the Event entirely in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Pandora (such as a flood or fire at Pandora Marble Arch). It is the responsibility of the winners to arrange their own travel to and from the Event and accommodation and travel insurance if required. Pandora will not reimburse expenses.
- Winners of each Prize Draw will be selected by random ballot drawn by a computer process that produces random results. The chances of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible retweets received by Pandora prior to the applicable closing time.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If the advertised prize is not available, Pandora reserves the right to offer an alternative prize which it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
- Pandora will announce the winners of the Prize Draw on or before 21st February 2014. The winner will be announced in a tweet (or tweets) which identifies the winner's Twitter handle and a direct message to their Twitter inbox from @PANDORA_UK.
- Prize winners must respond to Pandora (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of being announced as a winner by Pandora as set out in Rule 22 to confirm that they will attend the Event. At the same time, each prize winner must supply their full name and the full name of their guest to the Event, together with contact details including the winner's postal address. A pair of invitations to the Event will be sent by post to the winner's address. Invitations are not transferrable without the prior written consent of Pandora.
- A prize winner who does not comply with Rule 23 will forfeit their right to the prize and Pandora may draw an alternative prize winner without delay.
- Prize winners and their guests should arrive at the Event 5 minutes earlier than the timeslot provided by Pandora and both winners and guests must bring their invitations and photo identification (such as a passport, driving licence, NUS or NHS card). The photo identification must confirm that the winner and/or the winner's guest is over the age of 18. Pandora reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event or to ask a participant to leave the Event for any lawful reason including unruly behaviour or failure to comply with these Rules.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Pandora (including without limitation by reason of a virus, bug or other cause) a Prize Draw cannot be carried out or completed as advertised Pandora reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the affected Prize Draw.
- Pandora also reserves the right to cancel individual Prize Draw entries without liability to affected participants if the security or proper administration of the Prize Draw or the validity of a Prize Draw entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Pandora may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
Governing Law and Liability
- The Prize Draw and Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Subject to Rule 30 below, Pandora accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants of the Prize Draw or as a result of participation, attempted participation or acceptance of any prize.
- Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Pandora's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded. Further, nothing in these Rules shall affect your statutory rights including in relation to any PANDORA products received as prizes.
- By entering, participants agree that Pandora shall not bear any liability for (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any prize or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Prize Draw, subject to Rule 30.
- The Prize Draw and any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. Pandora does not make any representation that materials relating to this Prize Draw are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Rules from outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- The Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Twitter, and Twitter does not endorse Pandora.
How to contact us
- You can contact Pandora in relation to the Prize Draw at the address given at the end of these Rules. Queries about these Rules or the Prize Draw should be directed to Pandora and not to Twitter.
Data Protection and Publicity
- The Data Controller of your personal data (as that term is defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) is Pandora. Pandora does not collect information relating to Prize Draw entrants on behalf of Twitter or any third party.
- Pandora may send you details of offers and information which may be of interest to you via Twitter. If you no longer wish to receive these communications you can contact Pandora in writing and ask to be removed from the mailing list.
- Prize Draw participants may be requested to take part in promotional activities and Pandora reserves the right to use their Twitter handles, Tweets, names and, if available, their photographs in any publicity.
- If you have any questions regarding this Prize Draw, you may contact us at:
MOTHER'S DAY TWITTER PRIZE DRAW
Pandora Jewellery UK Limited
33 George Street