PANDORA JEWELLERY UK LIMITED
"NEW PANDORA STORES" FACEBOOK PRIZE DRAW RULES
Please read these rules carefully
1. These terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to the UK "New PANDORA Stores" Prize Draws held on Facebook (“the Prize Draws”) which run from during the period April to October 2014 ("the Term"). By entering any of the Prize Draws during the Term, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize Draws are organised by Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH (“PANDORA”). PANDORA is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06654012.
3. "Facebook" is a trade mark of Facebook, Inc ("Facebook"), whose rights are acknowledged.
4. PANDORA reserves the right to cancel any or all of the Prize Draws or amend the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, a change in Facebook's rules or policies, or any other event outside PANDORA's reasonable control. Any changes will be displayed on PANDORA's website.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to any of the Prize Draws, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. Your attention is drawn in particular to the limitations of liability contained in these Rules.
7. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Prize Draws. To enter you must:
a. be a UK resident and member of www.facebook.com ("Facebook"); and
b. "LIKE" PANDORA's Prize Draw post on the official PANDORA page on Facebook, announcing the new PANDORA Stores that will be opening in that month ("the Prize Draw Post").
8. There will be six Prize Draws during the Term. Each Prize Draw will have its own Prize Draw Post and you must "LIKE" the applicable Prize Draw Post to enter that Prize Draw. Each Prize Draw opens on the first working day of the month (with the first starting on 1st April 2014) and ends on the last working of the month. For the purposes of these Rules a "working day" is a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday in the UK.
9. For your entry to a Prize Draw qualify you must "LIKE" the Prize Draw Post by midnight UK time on the last working day (as defined above) of the month (the "closing time"). PANDORA reserves the right to amend the closing time of any Prize Draw.
10. If you leave comments on our Prize Draw Post which contain abusive, offensive or derogatory language or denigrate PANDORA or its products you will be disqualified from the Prize Draws.
11. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of PANDORA are not eligible to enter the Prize Draws. PANDORA reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if PANDORA is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible for any reason.
12. To enter a Prize Draw you must be UK resident and 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
13. Only one entry is permitted per person per Prize Draw. However, you may enter more than one Prize Draw during the Term.
14. It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and participants agree to abide by these Rules.
15. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of a Prize Draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, PANDORA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
16. The winner of each of the Prize Draws during the Term will receive (subject to Rules 19 and 20) a PANDORA bracelet chosen by PANDORA with a recommended retail price of approximately £100. The recommended retail price of the prizes awarded may vary and the prizes may not all be the same value.
17. Winners of each Prize Draw will be selected by random ballot drawn by a computer process that produces random results. The chances of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible "LIKES" received by PANDORA prior to the applicable closing time. Entries made during any Prize Draw in the Term will not be carried over into any subsequent Prize Draw.
18. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
19. If the advertised prize is not available, PANDORA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize which it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
20. PANDORA will announce the winner of each month's Prize Draw within seven days after the last working day in each month. The winner will be announced on PANDORA's official Facebook page.
21. Prize winners must respond to PANDORA by sending an email to: email@example.com, confirming their full name and postal address. If a prize winner does not respond within 24 hours of being announced as a winner by PANDORA as set out in Rule 20, he/she will forfeit their right to the prize and PANDORA may draw an alternative prize winner without delay.
22. Prizes will be sent to the postal address provided by the winners within 30 days of PANDORA announcing the winner and receiving confirmation from the winner as set out above.
23. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of PANDORA (including without limitation by reason of a virus, bug or other cause) a Prize Draw cannot be carried out or completed as advertised PANDORA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the affected Prize Draw.
24. PANDORA also reserves the right to cancel individual Prize Draw entries without liability to affected participants if the security or proper administration of the Prize Draw or the validity of a Prize Draw entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, PANDORA may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
Governing Law and Liability
25. The Prize Draw and Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
26. Subject to Rule 27 below, neither PANDORA nor Facebook accepts any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants of the Prize Draw or as a result of participation, attempted participation or acceptance of any prize.
27. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude PANDORA's liability (or the liability of any third party) for death or personal injury (as a result of PANDORA's negligence in the case of PANDORA, or as a result of the third party's negligence in the case of that the third party), or for fraud, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded. Further, nothing in these Rules shall affect your statutory rights including in relation to any PANDORA products received as prizes.
28. By entering, participants agree that neither PANDORA nor Facebook shall bear any liability for (a) the loss, theft or misuse of any prize or (b) any damage in any way attributable to this Prize Draw, subject to Rule 27.
29. The Prize Draws are only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. PANDORA does not make any representation that materials relating to the Prize Draws are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you view these Rules from outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
30. The Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Facebook, and Facebook does not endorse PANDORA.
How to contact us
31. You can contact PANDORA in relation to the Prize Draw at the address given at the end of these Rules. Queries about these Rules or the Prize Draw should be directed to PANDORA and not to Facebook.
Protection and Publicity
33. The Data Controller of your personal data (as that term is defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) is PANDORA. PANDORA does not collect information relating to Prize Draw entrants on behalf of Facebook or any third party.
34. PANDORA may send you details of offers and information which may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive these communications you can contact PANDORA in writing and ask to be removed from the mailing list.
35. Prize Draw participants may be requested to take part in promotional activities and PANDORA reserves the right to use their relevant Facebook postings, names and, if available, their photographs in any publicity.
36. If you have any questions regarding this Prize Draw, you may contact us at:
"NEW PANDORA STORES" FACEBOOK PRIZE DRAW
PANDORA Jewellery UK Limited
33 George Street