PANDORA UK GLAMOUR WOTY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Prize Draw rules carefully
1. These Terms and Conditions are the Prize Draw rules (“Rules”) that apply to the Glamour UK & PANDORA competition posted on the PANDORA.net website (“Prize Draw”), unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize Draw is organised by PANDORA Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH (“PANDORA”).
3. PANDORA reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted with these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees (or member of the families or households as employees of PANDORA) are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw. PANDORA reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if PANDORA is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible.
6. To enter the Prize Draw you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
7. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Prize Draw and there is no charge to register for use of the PANDORA Website.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person.
9. The closing date is 30th April 2013 and PANDORA reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw end date at any time.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. If the advertised prize is not available, PANDORA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winners will be contacted on 2nd May 2013 via the email address they submitted. If the prize winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and PANDORA will draw an alternative prize winner.
13. Details regarding how to enter are published as part of these Rules. It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and a competitor agrees to abide by these Rules.
14. The Prize Draw and Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
15. PANDORA does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants of the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude PANDORA’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. PANDORA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any website, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer or mobile phone, mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw.
17. The site is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. PANDORA makes no representation that materials on this site relating to this Prize Draw are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the site outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all the local laws.
How to contact us
18. You can contact us in relation to the Prize Draw by emailing email@example.com.
Data Protection – Publicity
19. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activities and PANDORA reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
20. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
21. Data relating to entrants will be retained by PANDORA for a reasonable period after the Prize Draw closes to assist PANDORA to operate Prize Draws in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Prize Draw.
22. There will be one winning entrant of 1st prize (two tickets to the GLAMOUR Women of the Year Awards Party; two WOTY goodie bags, return standard class train travel to London; PANDORA jewellery worth £1000 RRP as chosen by the winner; one night's accommodation for the evening of the awards, booked by PANDORA) and two runners up prizes. (Each runner up will receive two tickets to the GLAMOUR Women of the Year Awards Party; two WOTY goodie bags; return standard class train travel to London; one night's accommodation for the evening of the awards, booked by PANDORA). It is the responsibility of the persons travelling to obtain full comprehensive travel insurance prior to departure.
23. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your name and your email address and submit your entry.
24. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. There are 2 runners up prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.