PANDORA Jewellery UK Limited ("PANDORA") respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and members of the Pandora Club and recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the Data Controller is Pandora Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH. We are registered in England and Wales under Company Number 06654012. We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Officer under Registration Number Z2962504.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Information that we may collect
PANDORA may collect and process the following data about you:-
• Information that you provide us with when filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to become a member of Pandora Club. Including contact details such as name, e-mail address and telephone number;
• when you create a Wish List (Please note that this link is only accessible when logged–in);
• when you create your own design (Please note that this link is only accessible when logged–in);
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Pandora or Pandora A/S;
• information you provide to us via third parties such Facebook;
• if you contact us to report a problem with our site or for technical or customer support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation;
• information that you upload to or share through our site by using our services;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and for internal marketing analysis purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your data
PANDORA will never sell or rent your personal details to any third party, including marketing companies save as we provide in this Policy.
Keeping information secure
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to your personal details
You can access and change your personal details by logging on to your account on www.pandora.net and entering the Club site. Here you can click on the “My Profile” button where you will have access to your personal details.
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or other contact details or if you wish to cancel your registration with us, please let us know the correct details by editing your details on the "My profile" page, sending an email to us using this link
If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com. We can also change your personal details for you if you prefer, if you send an e-mail to this address or write to us at the address below.
Uses of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to provide you with the benefits and services as a member of PANDORA Club;
• to administer and maintain our records;
• to manage your membership of Pandora Club;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so;
• to store any Wish List you may create and to allow you to share your Wish List with others;
• to design your own jewellery and to save those designs;
• to verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us;
• your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring;
• we may use your data to contact you for market research purposes;
• if you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may, be unlimited.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If PANDORA A/S or Pandora Jewellery UK Limited or substantially all of either or their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• We may engage the services of other parties for dealing with various matters in connection with the Website and the services provided on the website. The providers of such services may have access to your personal data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You may have certain rights under the Act in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include the rights set out below:
• You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us (at the address given below), details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing continuing between that time and the time of response. You may be charged a reasonable fee (as permitted by the Act) for this information.
• You are entitled to request that we stop using information about you for the purpose of direct marketing (i.e. the communication to you (by whatever means) of any advertising or marketing material);
• You are entitled to require us to ensure that no decision taken by or on behalf of us and which significantly affects you is based solely on the automated processing of your information, for the purpose of evaluating such matters as, for example, your creditworthiness, reliability or conduct; and
• You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you. If we disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed, or erased.
PANDORA Jewellery UK Ltd
33 George Street
London W1U 3BH