TERMS AND CONDITIONS - UPDATE PROFILE PRIZE DRAW
PANDORA UK UPDATE YOUR PROFILE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Prize Draw rules carefully
1. These Terms and Conditions are the Prize Draw rules (“Rules”) that apply to the “Update your profile” draw posted on the PANDORA website (“Prize Draw”), unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize Draw is administered by PANDORA A/S, Hovedvejen 2, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark.
3. PANDORA reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted with these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees (or member of the families or households as employees of PANDORA) are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw. PANDORA reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if PANDORA is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible.
6. To enter the Prize Draw you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
7. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Prize Draw and there is no charge to register for use of the PANDORA Website.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person.
9. The closing date is 28th of November 2011 and PANDORA reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw end date at any time. Entries received after this date will not be approved.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. If the advertised prize is not available, PANDORA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winners will be contacted directly by email no later than 2 days after termination of the draw. Winners must reply to this email no later than 7 days after the receipt of the email to claim their prize. If a prize winner does not respond in this time, they will forfeit their right to the prize and PANDORA will draw an alternative prize winner.
13. Details regarding how to enter are published as part of these Rules. It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and a competitor agrees to abide by these Rules.
14. The Prize Draw and Rules will be governed by UK Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the UK.
15. PANDORA does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants of the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude PANDORA’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. PANDORA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any website, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer or mobile phone, mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw.
17. The site is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. PANDORA makes no representation that materials on this site relating to this Prize Draw are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the site outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all the local laws.
How to contact us
18. You can contact us in relation to the Prize Draw by writing to PANDORA A/S Hovedvejen 2, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection – Publicity
19. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activities and PANDORA reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
20. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
21. Data relating to entrants will be retained by PANDORA for a reasonable period after the Prize Draw closes to assist PANDORA to operate Prize Draws in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Prize Draw.
22. There will be 20 winning entrants of the Prize Draw.
23. Prize winners will be chosen at random from members who have updated their full PANDORA Club profile.
24. To enter the Prize Draw you must update your full PANDORA Club profile.
25. The prizes consist of 20 selected pieces of PANDORA jewellery and watches. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. There are no runners up prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules
26. By participating in this competition you agree to accept these Terms & Conditions for the competition
27. The general Terms and Conditions for PANDORA’s websites shall apply to the draw at all times.