The Lucky Number Campaign has now ended
PANDORA UK LUCKY NUMBER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these competition rules carefully
1. These Terms and Conditions are the competition rules (“Rules”) that apply to the lucky number contest posted on the PANDORA website (“Competition”), unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by PANDORA Jewellery UK Limited of 33 George Street, London, W1U 3BH (“PANDORA”).
3. PANDORA reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PANDORA’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted with these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of PANDORA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees (or member of the families or households as employees of PANDORA) are not eligible to enter the Competition. PANDORA reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if PANDORA is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible.
6. To enter the Competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
7. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the PANDORA Website.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person, per day.
9. The closing date is 24th October 2011 and PANDORA reserves the right to amend the Competition end date at any time.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. If the advertised prize is not available, PANDORA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Details regarding how to enter are published as part of these Rules. It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and a competitor agrees to abide by these Rules.
13. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
14. PANDORA does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants of the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude PANDORA’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. PANDORA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any website, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer or mobile phone, mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
16. The site is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. PANDORA makes no representation that materials on this site relating to this Competition are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the site outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all the local laws.
How to contact us
17. You can contact us in relation to the Competition by writing to PANDORA for the attention of the PANDORA Club Manager or by emailing PANDORA-UK@pandora.net
Data Protection – Publicity
18. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activities and PANDORA reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
19. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
20. Data relating to entrants will be retained by PANDORA for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist PANDORA to operate Competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
21. There will be 6 winning entrants during the Competition period. Each winning entrant will win a PANDORA bracelet with a retail value not exceeding £305.
22. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. There are no runners up prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. The prize will be sent to the entrant’s address [by recorded delivery].
23. To enter the contest, each entrant must pick up a lucky number card. Individuals are limited to receiving one lucky number card per day.
24. After receiving the lucky number card go to www.pandora.net/win/uk and follow the online instructions.