AFTER SALES SERVICE
Gold and Silver are soft metals, which are known to become worn with use. This is true for all genuine jewellery. Depending on the degree of use, it is recommended that your jewellery is inspected at least once a year by a goldsmith. In particular, it is important that clasps, mountings and soldering are checked.
All Pandora jewellery products are covered by a 1 (one) year warranty covering manufacturing defects, providing that the item is a genuine Pandora item and was purchased in a Malaysian Concept Store.
Wearing counterfeit or non-Pandora charms can damage Pandora bracelets and will void the warranty. Pandora will not replace, fix, or repair a product that has been used with non-Pandora products. Stretching of Pandora chains and bracelets is not considered a manufacturing defect. Do not expose your Pandora products to harsh chemicals or environments. Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation. Exposure to harsh chemicals or environments can alter the appearance of your Pandora product. These types of chemicals include, but are not limited to, liquid silver polish, pools, hot tubs, and spas.
Please retain the receipt as proof of purchase. The standard warranty is 1 (one) year from the date of purchase. Except for glass, enamel, stone, dangles, and leather items, which have a 30 (thirty) day warranty from the date of purchase.
General wear and tear, misuse, tarnishing, unauthorised services and modifications, or use outside the care instructions specified by Pandora are not covered by warranty.
Lost or stolen items are not covered under warranty.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Items purchased at Pandora stores may be permitted for a 1 (one) time exchange per receipt, if returned within 7 days with proof of purchase or a valid gift receipt. This is subject to the conditions and restrictions below:
- You have proof of purchase.
- Items are genuine Pandora items.
- Items were purchased in a Malaysian Pandora Concept Store. Pandora Concept stores can be located at https://www.pandora.net/en-my/stores.
- Items purchased via the internet, in-flight and Pandora stores outside of Malaysia are not accepted for exchanges or refunds and no exceptions will be made for such items under any circumstances.
- Items are in a saleable condition (items must be unworn, unused, undamaged and as sold, in their original packaging with any related accessories, protective covers).
- Pierced earrings (including earring pendants) and leather bracelets strictly cannot be exchanged or returned for hygiene and safety reasons.
- No exchanges or refunds are permitted for discounted and promotional items.
- All exchange and return claims are subjected to product availability.
- Goods sold are not refundable.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT: email@example.com