PANDORA provides a universe of hand-finished and modern jewelry primarily made from genuine materials, including solid sterling silver and 14k or 18k gold. We use a variety of gemstones, stones and cultured pearls to add sparkle and color to our genuine silver and gold jewelry. These originate from material categories commonly used in the jewelry industry - diamonds, gemstones, organic gems and man-made stones.
As part of our commitment to advancing responsible business practices, we want to make sure that you get as much information as possible about our products and the materials they are made from. On our corporate website, you can find detailed descriptions of these and other materials used in our jewelry, as well as guidelines on how to clean and maintain your PANDORA products:
- General stone information
- Gemstones - including diamonds, quartz and topaz
- Organic gems - including cultured pearls and amber
- Man-made stones - including cubic zirconia and crystal
- Metals - Sterling silver, 14k and 18k gold
- Other materials - including Murano glass, wood, leather and textile
Read more in the Products section on www.pandoragroup.com.