PANDORA A/S ("PANDORA") respects the privacy rights of the user of the ‘Where will life take you?’ app (the “PANDORA App”) and recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Information that we may collect
PANDORA may collect and process the following data about you:
- information you provide when you enter the PANDORA App
- information you provide to us via third parties such Facebook
- if you contact us to report a problem with the PANDORA App or for technical or customer support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation
- information that you upload to or share through the PANDORA App or by using the PANDORA App
- details of your access and use of the PANDORA App including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and for internal marketing analysis purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your data
PANDORA will never sell or rent your personal details to any third party, including marketing companies save as we provide in this Policy.
Keeping information secure
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to administer and maintain our records
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so
- to verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us
- your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring
- we may use your data to contact you for market research purposes
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may, be unlimited.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If PANDORA A/S or substantially all of either or their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or the directions of the Court or any other body of competent jurisdiction; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of PANDORA A/S, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- We may engage the services of other parties for dealing with various matters in connection with the PANDORA App and the services provided through the PANDORA App. The providers of such services may have access to your personal data.
You may have certain rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include the rights set out below:
- You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us (at the address given below), details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing continuing between that time and the time of response. If possible under applicable law, we may charge you a reasonable fee for this information.
- You are entitled to request that we stop using information about you for the purpose of direct marketing (i.e. the communication to you (by whatever means) of any advertising or marketing material)
- You are entitled to require us to ensure that no decision taken by or on behalf of us and which significantly affects you is based solely on the automated processing of your information, for the purpose of evaluating such matters as, for example, your creditworthiness, reliability or conduct; and
- You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you. If we disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed, or erased.