PANDORA’S EDITOR’S CHOICE SWEEPSTAKES Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: PANDORA Pave Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), and Canada (excluding Quebec), and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor (as defined below), and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Pandora A/S, Hovedvejen 2, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark; Pandora Jewelry LLC, 8671 Robert Fulton Drive, Columbia, MD 21046
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 11, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on December 17, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://magazines.pandora.net/#/issue-8/en-gb/letter/0/ and follow the instructions provided. Alternatively, Pandora Club member who elected to receive emails may follow the link provided to them in an email from Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: On or about one week from the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select three potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Canadian winners will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, or fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor will contact winners approximately four weeks after all winners have been confirmed to arrange for prize fulfillment.
6. Prizes: There will be three prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes: (i) 1st prize: 1 PANDORA silver bracelet, 2 star clips, 6 Blue pave charms, 6 Brown pave charms, 4 White pave charms; (ii) Blue Pave earrings ; and (iii) Family Charm The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the combined prizes is 1390 USD. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit of one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, all US and Canadian residents agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the State of Maryland; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
13. WINNER’S LIST AND SWEEPSTAKES RULES. To obtain a copy of these official rules or a winners’ list within 90 days of the close of the Sweepstakes, send your request to:
Danish residents: Pandora A/S, The Pandora Update Your Profile Sweepstakes, Hovedvejen 2, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark.
United States and Canadian residents: Pandora Jewelry LLC, 8671 Robert Fulton Drive, Columbia, MD 21046
The Selected Entrants’ list will be sent once the Selected Entrants have been verified and all prizes have been awarded.
© Pandora A/S, 2012. All rights reserved.
PANDORA PAVE SWEEPSTAKES
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) AND CANADA (EXCL. QC) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 10/31/11. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit http://www.pandora.net/en-us/pandora-company/about-pandora. If Canadian resident, mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win. Three Grand Prizes (approximate retail values of $2,500 CAD) available to be won. Sponsor: Pandora Jewelry LLC.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 10/31/11. To play and for Official Rules, visit http://www.pandora.net/en-us/pandora-company/about-pandora. (You may target this to US or Canadian audience as you wish)
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada 18 years and older. Ends 10/31/11. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit http://www.pandora.net/en-us/pandora-company/about-pandora. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. If Canadian resident, mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win. Two Grand Prizes (approximate retail value $2,500) available to be won.