Official Rules for the PANDORA FOREVER PARIS CONTEST on Instagram
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
THIS COMPETITION IS VOID IN [ITALY, SWEDEN, NORWAY, BRAZIL, QUEBEC IN CANADA]
THIS COMPETITION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM.
1. BINDING AGREEMENT. BY ENTERING INTO THE PANDORA FOREVER PARIS CONTEST ON INSTAGRAM (“Competition”) OUTLINED BELOW, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO AN ELECTRONIC CONTRACT WITH SPONSOR TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES GOVERNING THE COMPETITION. THEREFORE, PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. Sponsor encourages you to print and keep a copy of these Official Rules for your records.
2. SPONSOR. . The Competition is made available to you by PANDORA A/S (“Sponsor”) located at Hovedvejen 2, DK-2600 Glostrup, Denmark.
3. DURATION. The Competition begins on 20 June 2016 at 14.00 CET and ends on 26 June 2016 at 00.00 CET (“Term”).
4. ELIGIBILITY. The Competition is open only to persons who have reached the age of majority in their state or country of residence, with a minimum age of 18 years as of the date of entry, and who are not legal nationals or permanent residents of [ITALY, SWEDEN, NORWAY, BRAZIL, QUEBEC IN CANADA]. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor or any of its affiliates, distributors or dealers, its agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household, are not eligible to enter or win.
5. ELIGIBLE PHOTOS. Eligible photos must contain an original photo of your own PANDORA jewellery collection. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that you hold all rights in the submitted photo and that the person in the photo is either you or that you have received approval of the person in the photo to use the photo in this Competition. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove any submitted photos from the Competition based on suspicion of copyright infringement or violation of the Content Guidelines below.
6. CONTENT GUIDELINES. All submitted photos must comply with the Community Guidelines of Instagram (which can be found through this URL: https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/. Besides complying with the Community Guidelines, submitted photos must not;
- Contain material that violates or infringes others’ rights.
- Contain trademarks or brand names of others besides those trademarks or brand names owned by the Sponsor.
- Contain material that is indecent, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory or which in any way may infringe or violate others, including but not limited to nudity, offensive gestures, or mature content.
- Contain material that is not suitable for the Competition.
- Contain material that is illegal or prohibited in your country.
9. WINNER SELECTION. The Competition is a game of skill. The potential winners will be selected equally based on the originality of both the uploaded photo and the written argument. The judging panel consisting of 3 Sponsor employees will choose ten (10) winners during the Term based equally upon the originality of the written argument and the originality of the uploaded photo. Sponsor will notify the winners by posting a comment to the winning photos on 28 June 2016. To redeem the prize, winners must reply Sponsor via the Instagram Direct Application with information on his or her name, address, country, e-mail and telephone number, so that Sponsor knows where to send the prize. Failure to respond to prize notification by a winner within one (1)month of Sponsor notifying the winners in the post on Instagram will result in forfeiture of the applicable prize. Sponsor will furthermore publicly announce the winners by posting a new photo on Instagram on 28 June 2016. The selection of the winners shall be in the sole discretion of the judges who may decide by unanimous vote or majority vote. There is no appeal of the judges' decision. Any prize awarded may be forfeited if a prize winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture by a prize winner, Sponsor will select an alternative prize winner on the same selection criteria as stated above. A PRIZE WINNER IS ONLY ENTITLED TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE ONCE HE OR SHE HAS SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY AND ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED
10. PRIZES. The ten (10) winners of the competition will be awarded the following prize:
750995D - Forever Paris Dangle Charm (exclusively numbered 212-221). There is no free choice of which individual number you will receive.
(EUR 599 PER WINNER)
Prizes are non-transferable, may not be substituted by the prize winner, and are not redeemable for cash and no cash alternative is offered. All taxes, fees, duties, surcharges and any other costs, associated with the redemption of the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. . By submitting his or her entry a participant irrevocably assigns to Sponsor any and all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to any copyright, in any entry submitted by the participant for Sponsor to hold in its own right. Sponsor may use or not use, for any purpose, on any media, in whole or in part, in its original or amended form any entry submitted by the participant. By submitting his or her entry a participant also waives his or her moral rights in the entry including the right to be credited as the author and the right to object to derogatory treatment of the work. This waiver is only effective in jurisdictions where it is possible to waive such rights.
12. DISCLAIMERS. . Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for entries that are late, delayed, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete, and Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for system errors and failures, mechanical equipment malfunctions, viruses, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, or other telecommunications malfunctions. Proof of transmissions does not constitute proof of entry. By entering the Competition, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
13. PRIVACY. Sponsor respects your privacy. Personal data of participants is gathered and processed in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. By submitting your entry into the Competition, you are registering to receive electronic communications via Instagram and posts from Sponsor relating to the Competition. When the prizes have been sent to the prize winners, the participant’s personal data is deleted by Sponsor.
14. RIGHT TO CANCEL OR TERMINATE. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, corruption, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
15. PERMISSION TO USE NAME/LIKENESS. By submitting an entry, the participant grants permission to Sponsor to use his or her name, Instagram name and likeness by manner of conducting the Competition including announcing the winners on a post by Sponsor on Instagram, and including the use of the Instagram name for the purpose of contacting the participant via the Instagram Direct Application, if he or she is appointed as one of the winners of the Competition
16. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each participant, by entering the Competition, and the winners, by accepting any prize, release Instagram, Sponsor and Sponsor's affiliates, distributors and dealers, and their agencies, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury (excluding death or personal injury caused by negligence) resulting from or arising out of participation in the Competition, and, as to the winners, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prizes.
17. CONDUCT. By participating, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification or ineligibility to receive a prize. You further agree to comply with and be bound by decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole reasonable discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Competition and/or the Competition Page; (b) violating these Official Rules; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
18. DISCLAIMER. TTHE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AS IS AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW. THE SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZES. However, nothing in these Rules shall affect your statutory rights including in relation to any PANDORA product received as a prize.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. . The Competition is governed by the laws of Denmark, excluding its choice of law provisions. Subject to your legal rights as a consumer, by entering the Competition, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the city court in Glostrup, Denmark (Retten i Glostrup) for the resolution of any disputes.